Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The gameplay is spot-one! I love the Arena Mode, gives me an ass kicking oppurtunity.

Attack of the Pug Attack of the Pug

Sorry buddy, it was plain boring, there shoulda been atleast some challenge... lemme tell ya something.
From my gameplaying experience, such games CAN become potential awesomness. You just need the right difficulty, the right jolt in the right places, the right sorta action, the immersive gameplay & there MUST be some power-ups for such games, other than that... it will go downhill.
Better luck next time.

Color Follower Color Follower

Excellent!

A purely enjoyable game, it has been fun!

Cube Tower Cube Tower

Good game.

I've played many games like these, and you've done a good job with the variety of stuff you can do with the money, and the bomb really pays off, but the total time that it will take for me to complete it is very very high, so thats the downside, otherwise, A good gaming experience. I gave you a 3.

Armed with Wings 1 Armed with Wings 1

Nice Game!

Epicness!

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Nice game.

A good game, but in the far-off stages, the game becomes less of a challenge, then the money is too much to be unable to buy anything! Good game anyways, but way too long and it won't get much...

Slam Drift Slam Drift

Joyride? You've no idea!

Was really worth my time, I can suppose that it hs a great chance to be on the frontlines. A good game with loads of fun, killing cops has never been better!

Long_Short Long_Short

Nice!

A good average game, will keep you occupied for a change!

Culmination Culmination

Perfect!

This should have got the top spot, splendid graphics, splendid gameplay, awesome techniques. Nothing compares!

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

No Less Than The Best!

A complete improvement over what I played in the 1st, you've completed the requirements of the game, and everything was firmly placed, the reading material I had in this was a good read and the plot is all so cool. The ending was the final straw. Congratulations! I shan't give this game anything less than 10! ;)